April Employment Workshop Series – Toronto
Join us for April’s Employment Workshop in Toronto! RSVP to hold your spot.
April 1st – Résumé & Cover Letter Workshop
- Create a functional and chronological résumé
- Tailoring your résumé for job posting
- Finalize résumé preparation/revision
- Prepare a basic & tailored cover letter
April 4th – Accommodations & Disclosure
- Disclosing your disability – should you, or shouldn’t you?
- Is accommodation needed on the job?
April 11th – Attitude & Motivation
- What is Attitude?
- Do you have the right attitude for job searching?
- Assess and evaluate your motivation
- Sustain your motivation throughout your job search
April 18th – Job Search
- Interview Skills overview (behavioral, information, etc.)
- Job boards, organizing job search
- Learning new workplace communication skills & culture
- Now you have a job, how to keep it!
April 25th – Professionalism Workshop
- How to act, dress and communicate in a professional manner
- Social Media and Job Search
- How to create a profile and navigate Linked In
- Create your business information card
Details for all workshops:
Time: 1:30 to 3:30 pm
Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
Employment Resource Centre (1st floor)
520 Sutherland Dr
Toronto, ON M4G 3V9
For more information contact:
SCIO Employment Information Co-ordinator
416-422-5644, ext 245
RSVP for April Employment Workshop(s)