Rolling through Barriers: A Conversation on Building Inclusive Workplaces
Spinal Cord Injury Ontario is thrilled to invite you to a special discussion on building inclusive workplaces in Ontario. Moderated by Marianne from Employment Services, join us as we hear firsthand from some of our clients and employers on what it takes to roll through barriers in the workplace!
- Marianne Kozinets: Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
- Katherine Lapensée: Canadian Heritage
- Fatima Finnegan: Ontario Restaurant Hotel & Motel Association
- Leandro Rocha: Global Excel
- Brandon King: Apple
- Kali Kefalianos: Home Depot Canada
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Location: Zoom Meeting. Please register for log in information.
RSVP for this event:
For more information contact: [email protected]