We are passionate about supporting our community. This includes our dedicated staff that have spent this past year supporting our community. To help them recharge their batteries during the holiday season we will be closing all our offices, home and otherwise to spend much needed time with friends and family. We will be shut down from December 26th and reopening January 8th. During this time you can still;
- Continue to support our work through donations. Online donations made before 11:59:59 PM December 31st and mailed donations postmarked December 31st or earlier will receive a 2023 receipt. We can also take donations over the phone during this time. Please leave a message at 1-877-422-1112 and ask for Jenny at the IVR prompt.
- Make a referral for yourself or someone you know with an SCI or mobility issue that needs support.
- Visit our website for valuable information and resources including Living with an SCI pages.
- Read our newest edition of Community Magazine.
- Check out a new course on Cortree or catch up on the newest season of Underestimated
- Take a look at our Upcoming Events and make plans for the new year.
Wishing our SCIO community a safe and enjoyable holiday season.