January Employment Workshop Series – Toronto
Join us for January’s Employment Workshop in Toronto! RSVP to hold your spot.
- Assess and evaluate your motivation
- Sustain your motivation throughout your job search.
Accommodations & Disclosure
- Disclosing your disability – should you or shouldn’t you?
- Is accommodation needed on the job?
Résumé & Cover Letter workshop (1 & 2)
- Create a functional and chronological résumé
- Tailor your résumé for job posting
- Finalize résumé preparation/revision
- Prepare a basic & tailored cover letter
Life Skills Problem Solving
- Bring your problem (large or small)
- Learn techniques (steps) of problem solving
Job Search (1)
- Interview Skills overview (behavioral, information, etc.)
- Job boards, organizing job search
Job Search (2)
- Learning new workplace communication skills and culture
- Now you have a job, how to keep it!
Details for all workshops:
Time: 1:30 to 4:00 pm
Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
Employment Resource Centre (1st floor)
520 Sutherland Dr
Toronto, ON M4G 3V9
SCIO Employment Information Co-ordinator
416-422-5644, ext 245