July Employment Workshop Series – Toronto
Join us for July’s Employment Workshop in Toronto! RSVP to hold your spot.
July 4th – Attitude & Motivation 1:30-4:00 pm
- What is Attitude?
- Do you have the right attitude for job searching?
- Assess and evaluate your motivation
- Sustain your motivation throughout your job search
July 8th – Résumé & Cover Letter workshop 1:30-3:30 pm
- Create a functional and chronological résumé
- Tailoring your résumé for job posting
- Finalize résumé preparation/revision
- Prepare a basic & tailored cover letter
July 18th – Accommodations & Disclosure 1:30-3:30 pm
- Disclosing your disability – should you, or shouldn’t you?
- Is accommodation needed on the job?
July 25th – Professionalism Workshop 1:30-3:30 pm
- How to act, dress and communicate in a professional manner
- Social Media and Job Search
- How to create a profile and navigate Linked In
- Create your business information card
July 31st – Job Search 1:30-4:00 pm
- Interview Skills overview (behavioral, information, etc.)
- Job boards, organizing job search
- Learning new workplace communication skills & culture
- Now you have a job, how to keep it!
Details for workshops:
Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
Employment Resource Centre (1st floor)
520 Sutherland Dr
Toronto, ON M4G 3V9
For more information contact:
SCIO Employment Information Co-ordinator
416-422-5644, ext 245
RSVP for July Employment Workshop(s)