Medication SCI Study
Do you want to improve medication self-management for persons with spinal cord injury?
Researchers at the University of Toronto are recruiting for a new study.
This study is currently recruiting persons with spinal cord injury, caregivers, healthcare providers, and representatives from community organizations from across Canada. This will involve taking part in a 1-hour, virtual focus group.
Who is eligible to participate: To participate in this study, you:
- Adults (18+ yrs)
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Living in Canada
- Persons with spinal cord injury (3+ months post-injury)
- Caregivers for persons with spinal cord injury
- Healthcare providers or individuals from community organizations
What is involved:
- Participation in virtual group discussions or independent online activities
Compensation for participation will be provided.
If you would like to participate or find out more please contact:
(416) 946-7700 or email