Creating a powerful culture of positive change
I never lose. I either win or learn.
- Nelson Mandela
At SCIO, we’ve always strived to do better. Better than last year, last month or even yesterday. This year, we’re formalizing our approach and launching an exciting initiative of quality improvement. We are implementing the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) methodology as an opportunity to look at our programs, departments and entire organization and measure where we are in comparison to where we want to be. This program will engage internal and external stakeholders and support our mission to, “Deliver and champion excellence in support, advocacy and service for and with people with spinal cord injuries”.
**Stay tuned for 20/21 CQI Plan.**
- Client focused – provide services that meet the needs of client-driven priorities and strategies
- Staff empowerment – promote involvement by all staff as a shared ability and responsibility for improving quality
- Forms a comprehensive, detailed approach to process improvement, not a reactive or hit-and-miss approach
- Can be implemented in increments over time
- Responsibilities are established and legislative requirements are met while striving for continuous improvement of both service delivery and organizational management
- Responsive to evolving needs
Community participation is vital to the success of this program. Fill out the form below if you’d like to join us!
CONNECT WITH US
We look forward to hearing from you as we continue this journey. Please email us at [email protected] with your feedback.