Knowledge is power
We have learned a lot about spinal cord injury throughout our history and, what we don't know, we find out. As an outcome of our many initiatives - from peer support to service delivery to advocacy to research - we increase our bank of relevant and current information. For those looking for answers related to spinal cord injury, we have always been a great resource, and always will be.
We want to make it easy for you to access information about spinal cord injury and have compiled a list of topics that were deemed most relevant by those with lived experience. As a charity, we rely on funding to develop and deliver our services, so have created opportunities for sponsorship of some of our web pages within this section. We appreciate the support of our corporate partners who have sponsored one or more topic pages.
FOR MORE INFO:
- Tap into the info categorized by topic on this site – from Active Living to What is an SCI
- Connect with a Regional Service Co-ordinator
- Plan to attend an informative Peer Connections workshop
- Explore our Cortree Disability Education Centre
- Follow our Voices Blog, news feed and events listings
- Read the latest issue of Community magazine and other publications
- Learn about Accessibility + Inclusion
- Ask a question from anywhere in Ontario using the Ask Us! Form on the side tab of this page or email email@example.com or call 416-422-5644, ext. 213. We’ll respond as soon as possible and always within two business days.
- Drop by our Spinal Cord Connections Resource Centre
1st floor, 520 Sutherland Drive, Toronto ON
firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-422-5644, ext. 213
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Spinal Cord Connections is a partnership between Toronto Rehab Lyndhurst Centre and Spinal Cord Injury Ontario. Here, we offer reliable information on spinal cord injury including materials on health, wellness and rehabilitation for patients, families, community members and staff. You can browse and borrow a wide selection of books, CDs and DVDs, and use our computers or tablets. Our staff members and volunteers will help you find the information you need.