Peer Connections: Ski Day at Sommet Edelweiss – Ottawa
What a fantastic day of skiing we had! In conjunction with the Canadian Adaptive Snowsports (CADS) program, we hosted our Peer Connections Ski Day event at Sommet Edelweiss located in beautiful Quebec. CADS provided equipment, instruction and volunteer support for SCIO clients. Together, everyone connecting on the hills and over a great lunch in the chalet.
Great thanks from SCIO to:
- Our sponsors, Burn Tucker Lachaîne Personal Injury Lawyers, who not only provided lunch and skiing for our participants and volunteers but helped out on site to make sure the day went smoothly (and thanks for the hand warmers!)
- Jeff Boucher, CADS lead at Edelweiss, who organized volunteers and food and made sure everyone had a fun and safe day
- CADS volunteers who came out to help for the day
- Bushtukah for providing some great outdoor gear swag
- SCIO community members who came out for the day!
Hope to see you next year!
Proudly Sponsored by: