Cannabis and SCI: Get the Facts
Education is Key
SCIO is coming together with Aphria to deliver an educational webinar series, providing top quality information from field experts. The webinar series will look at the following three topics:
- Introduction: Cannabis and Spinal Cord Injury
- Case Studies in Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
- Navigating the Health Care System
Some of the topics in the series will include:
- Chronic and neuropathic pain
- Mental health
- How to speak to your doctor
|“We are proud to work with Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCIO) to provide a forum where SCIO clients can share and discuss information and their lived experiences. Many people curious about medical cannabis as a therapeutic option aren’t sure where to turn to for reliable information or how to navigate the healthcare system – we hope that this educational series involving healthcare practitioners and those living with a spinal cord injury will support SCIO clients in getting the information they need.”
– Denise Faltischek, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Canadian and International Medical Business
The medical cannabis landscape in Canada has changed significantly over the past 20 years. If you’re interested in learning about the most up-to-date information on cannabis, the following resources may be helpful.
- Health Canada: Medical Use of Cannabis
- Aphria: Introduction to the basics of cannabis
- Aphria: Understanding THC and CBD
- Aphria: Top 7 Myths About Medical Cannabis
To explore more topics related to medical cannabis, please visit the Aphria Medical Blog.
Aphria started in 2014 in Leamington, Ontario, as one of the first companies to provide access to legal medical cannabis. Since then, Aphria has grown to be one of the top medical cannabis providers globally, with operations in Canada and multiple international markets.
Aphria remains committed to supplying its growing patient base with safe, affordable, consistent and effective medical cannabis products.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org