Your Support Team
Here For You
We are here to support your philanthropic goals. We live and work across the province and share a deep passion for Spinal Cord Injury Ontario and our community. There are so many opportunities for you to make an impact, and we’re happy to talk to you about what will be the best fit for you.
Connect with us when you’re ready –
we’re just a call away!
Not sure who to contact? Choose anyone, and they will put you in touch with the right person to assist you.
Here are a few questions you may
have that we’ll be happy to answer:
• How do I add SCIO to my Will?
• How do I make a donation in honour of someone?
• Can I make a donation using e-transfer?
• How do I increase my monthly donation?
• How do I make an in-kind donation?
• My business wants to host a fundraiser for SCIO. Where do I start?
• Can I attend an event if I’m not yet a donor?
• Where does my donation go?
• What is currently your greatest need?
• How do I support a specific program, like Enhancing Independence or the Family Peer Support Program?
• Do I get an immediate emailed receipt for my online donation? (Yes!)
• How would my family participate as a group in one of your fundraising events?