Here for you
Your Resource Development Team is here to support your philanthropic goals. We live and work around the province and share a deep passion for SCIO and our community. There are so many opportunities for our supporters to make an impact - and we’re happy to talk to you about what will be the best fit for you. Connect with us when you’re ready - we’re just a call away!
Your Resource Development Team (l-r) front row: Jenny Rodriguez; Leandre Casselman; Wendy Hough, back row: Paul Livingston; Nicole Jacobs; Ari Wahl
Call us at 1-877-422-1112 or 416-422-5644, ask for a Resource Development team member or use the extensions below.
Director Development ext. 264
Senior Development Officer ext. 801
Development Officer, Eastern Ontario ext. 800
Special Events & Partnership Manager ext. 221
Donor Relations Database Administrator ext. 214
Development Co-ordinator ext. 232 (in office M,T,W)
WE HAVE THE IMAGINE CANADA TRUSTMARK, BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
The Standards Program Trustmark from Imagine Canada signals that we have demonstrated compliance with each of the exacting Imagine Canada Standards. To read more, please visit the Imagine Canada website.
Here are a few questions you may have about philanthropy @ SCIO – ones we’ll be happy to answer.
- How do I add SCIO to my will?
- How do I make a donation in honour of someone?
- Can I make a donation using e-transfer?
- How do I increase my monthly donation?
- How do I make an in-kind donation?
- My business wants to host a fundraiser for SCIO. Where do I start?
- Can I attend an event if I’m not yet a donor?
- Where does my donation go?
- What is currently your greatest need?
- How do I support a specific program, like Enhancing Independence or the Family Peer Support Program?
- Do I get an immediate emailed receipt for my online donation? (Yes!)
- How would my family participate as a group in one of your fundraising events?