Here for you
Your Resource Development Team is here to support your philanthropic goals. We live and work around the province and share a deep passion for SCIO and our community. There are so many opportunities for our supporters to make an impact - and we’re happy to talk to you about what will be the best fit for you. Connect with us when you’re ready - we’re just a call away!
Your Resource Development Team (l-r) front row: Jenny Rodriguez; Leandre Casselman; Wendy Hough, back row: Paul Livingston; Nicole Jacobs; Ari Wahl
Call us at 1-877-422-1112 or 416-422-5644, ask for a Resource Development team member or use the extensions below.
Director Development ext. 264
Senior Development Officer ext. 801
Development Officer, Eastern Ontario ext. 800
Special Events & Partnership Manager ext. 221
Donor Relations Database Administrator ext. 214
Development Co-ordinator ext. 232 (in office M,T,W)
Here are a few questions you may have about philanthropy @ SCIO – ones we’ll be happy to answer.
- How do I add SCIO to my will?
- How do I make a donation in honour of someone?
- Can I make a donation using e-transfer?
- How do I increase my monthly donation?
- How do I make an in-kind donation?
- My business wants to host a fundraiser for SCIO. Where do I start?
- Can I attend an event if I’m not yet a donor?
- Where does my donation go?
- What is currently your greatest need?
- How do I support a specific program, like Enhancing Independence or the Family Peer Support Program?
- Do I get an immediate emailed receipt for my online donation? (Yes!)
- How would my family participate as a group in one of your fundraising events?